Click on the image to shop!
Well today is offically the last day of Summer (Texas didn’t get that memo, per usual), so Im already going #basic and dreaming about fall. Lets be real, I have been doing that for months already. However, now I finally feel like I have the green light to start purchasing items for my fall wardrobe. I wanted to round up some of my favorites and share with you guys whats currently on my fall wishlist! A few of these I have actually already purchased because #zerochill
- Leopard Booties– a pair of leopard booties have been on my radar since last fall. I have seen them everywhere in different styles and shades but I love the look of these and that they are calf hair instead of just printed.
2. Satin Collared Shirt– This shirt comes in a ton of colors and is super versatile. I love the marigold color! Would definitely pair this with skinny jeans and the leopard booties.
3. Pleated Midi Skirt – Midi skirts are flattering on just about everyone! I love the fun metallic colors I have been seeing. I would pair this one with a sweater and booties for a chic look.
4. Camel Duster Coat – I think this duster is basically the kimono of fall. I love the cognac color.
5, Emerald Green Handbag – OH MY GOSH YALL. I saw this bad boy and immediately fell in love. I am usually a pretty “neutral” handbag girl. However, this green color is just perfect for fall. I love the structure and the gold detail on the front. This is a bit of a splurge so I have been waiting for a special occasion “treat yo self” moment (or wine night) to pull the trigger on this!
6. Leopard Print Scarf– More leopard! I mean, its basically a neutral. This scarf will be the perfect addition to add some fun to a neutral outfit.
7. Over The Knee Boots– How could I leave a good pair of OTK boots out of this round up? I love the color and heel height of these– they look like they would be super comfortable for all day wear if you are looking for something with a moderate heel height.
8. Statement Earrings– A good pair of statement earrings + cozy sweater + jeans + my favorite lipstick = my go to fall outfit. I actually purchased these in white this summer and I wear them non-stop. They are super light too.
9. Cozy Pink Sweater– I actually purchased this sweater a little over a month ago and have attempted to wear it out despite the heat because I love it SO much. Great material and quality. It is a bit of a splurge but worth it in my opinion. Plus I couldn’t say no to the pink.
10. Distressed Denim– I recently purchased this pair of distressed denim as well and they have quickly become a favorite. At under $80 they are a steal too!
11. Lace Cami– Another closet staple. This comes in a ton of colors and is great for layering under jackets and blazers or pairing with jeans and heels for a night out.
12. Booties– I just ordered these and can’t wait to get them in! I hope they are as comfortable as they look. A fall bootie is a must if you haven’t invested in a pair already I think these are a great buy.