I was talking with some of my girlfriends the other day about the things we do as women to stay beautiful, youthful, and healthy. Makeup, hair, workouts, botox, skincare, nails, tanning, the list goes on. They say beauty is pain…. well, that may be true in some circumstances but in addition to that, beauty ain’t cheap! **Guys, you have no idea how easy you have it** As I have been venturing into my late twenties I have become more and more obsessed with beauty products and what is really working for me. I am obsessed with trying new products and tools to incorporate into my beauty routine. With all that I have tried I figured should share the love with you all and spill my “A team” “best of the best” beauty products and tools that I feel are worth every penny and use religiously.
I purchase most of my beauty products and tools at Nordstrom not only because of their selection, but because of their amazing return policy. Not doing it for you? Return it! These items can be expensive or add up so if there is something you are not loving, don’t keep it and let it get pushed to the back of your beauty cabinet.
It was hard to narrow down because there are so many products I use regularly in my routine but I wanted to share with you guys the best of the best so I narrowed it down to my top 5 beauty must-have-can’t-live-without beauty products and tools and why I think they are bomb d.
- T-3 Micro Interchangeable Curling Iron + Wand – I have had my T3 for almost two years now and its the only tool I use to curl my hair. I use both the wand attachments and curling iron clamp attachments on my T3. I love it because you can choose which attachment and size you want to use and it just locks into the base! There are so many different attachments and sizes to choose from but I really only use about 3. I have very coarse, thick hair and this has been one of the only tools that holds curl in my hair.
- GloPro– Okay, this is a a tool I get a TON of questions on every time I share it on my Instagram stories. If you aren’t familiar with the GloPro, it is a microneedling tool with attachments you can use on your face, lips, and entire body. Microneedling allows your skin to regenerate by using tiny needles to basically create teeny tiny tears in your skin (I know this sounds painful, but trust me it’s not AT ALL, and the tears are basically microscopic) and your skin cells respond to restore volume. So basically it regenerates new skin cell growth. On top of that, it allows your skin to absorb products up to 200% more which takes your skincare routine to another level. I use mine probably 3 times a week (I have just been using the facial attachment) along with my night time skincare routine and I feel like this has taken my skin to another level. I can really see the difference on my cheeks where I had some acne scarring and with my smile lines on my face. Just make sure to sanitize the attachment after each use (I use alcohol) so you are not spreading bacteria or anything like that. This tool has been a game changer for me, I even bought my mom one and she loves it too!
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – So this is a bit of a splurge but I 100% swear by this stuff and that it’s liquid gold. I use this honestly all throughout my hair to add some texture and “grit” — mainly spraying this around my crown and roots to give some volume. I have also used this on my hair wet which I hear is one way to use it as well. However, I could not tell a difference I think I prefer to use it dry. You will always find this product in my hair care drawer, I also bring the travel size with me for when I travel as well. The entire Oribe line is amazing, but this is my favorite product.
- Ouai Rose Hair and Body Oil– This is a new addition to my hair care routine as I have only been using it about 3 months but ohhh boy do I love it! As you see it is a hair and body oil and I do use it on both! For my hair I feel like this has really helped combat dryness and split ends. Considering I only wash my hair one or two times a week and am trying to grow it out this has made such a difference. I use this on my ends and work it up about halfway through my hair before blow drying and then sometimes on day 3 or 4 if I feel my ends are getting a little dry I will use a little on them. This is one of those products where a little goes a long way! It smells amazing too!
- Victor Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume– I have been wearing Flowerbomb since high school and always go back to it. My mom buys me a bottle every year for Christmas and it pretty much lasts me an entire year. It has over 300 positive reviews on Nordstrom so clearly its a favorite! It smells sweet (like flowers) and feminine- I have always gotten so many compliments on it. Usually around Christmas they always have gift sets and that’s always a great deal!
I could make a list a mile long of all the products I love, but it’s not just about loving a product or tool, it is also which ones are you getting the most use out of and seeing the best results with. What are some of your top beauty products? I would love to try them!
**Thank you so much to Nordstrom for sponsoring todays post. As always, all opinions are my own.**