Festival season is in full swing (along with my FOMO not being at Coachella). As I have been following along on social media I can’t help but notice that festival season is essentially another (much more casual) form of fashion week full of creative styles and trends for both fashion and hair. You can’t help but be inspired looking at photos- and it’s also the perfect opportunity to experiment outside of your normal day to day hair + fashion, which I love. I am not much of a makeup guru but I am a hair gal. I have thick, coarse hair that can get dry + brittle if I don’t take care of it. Which is why I treat my hair just like I would treat my skin- with the best of the best products to not only style but to protect. Pantene gets it. For festival season (which can do a number on the mane) Pantene, has a limited- edition Festival Hair Kit with all the essential products you need to get that festival do + repair any damage after. As the official sponsor of Coachella, Stagecoach, and Firefly, Pantene knows what’s up.
What all is included?
Included in the Pantene Festival Hair Kit is Dry Shampoo, On-the-Go Frizz Iron, Airspray (aka alcohol-free hairspray, one ampoule of the Intense Rescue Shot (which you can read here why I love these so much), and two Nourishing Mask sachets. So, five essential (and portable) products to use pre, during, and post festival.
Pre & During Festival Use
Here are the products included intended for before & during festival use:
- Dry Shampoo – You guys KNOW I am all about the Dry Shampoo. I have mentioned before but I only wash my hair every 7-10 days so this is essential. Instantly refresh and lift your hair + I love dry shampoo because it also provides some texture and grit which is great for braids and other hairstyles. Perfect for the second or third day of a festival.
- On-the-Go Frizz Iron – Okay this was new to me, but BLESS! This little tool is amazing I have so many little fly aways and baby hairs and this little guy is small enough to fit in your purse to tame the frizz and fly aways. It’s like a traditional flat iron, but without the heat! You simply clamp it around your hair, and glide from top to bottom.
- Airspray – Again this is alcohol free. I love that this is lightweight and not crunchy! I like to use this to tame the mane and then I always run a brush though afterward to create my loose waves. Perfect to finishin’ off that festival ‘do!
- Intense Rescue Shots – As I mentioned above, I love my Intense Rescue Shots! Use about once a week replacing your conditioner with this. Simply apply to your hair after washing, on damp hair leave on for 30 seconds and then rinse for 30 seconds. Yep. That’s it! Your hair instantly feels repaired and so soft. Perfect to refresh your hair after a festival weekend.
- Nourishing Masks – I love my masks. I actually take these when I travel vs traveling with conditioner bottles. While in the shower, after shampooing , massage into your hair from mid- shaft to ends – you only need to leave this on for 5 minutes or so but I even like to sleep in mine sometimes or leave in for an extended period if I have the time. These deliver instant hydration and moisture to dry hair.
I might not currently be at a festival BUT I am traveling and of course my Pantene Festival Hair Kit made the trip with me as well. You can get yours at a Kroger near you!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pantene. The opinions and text are all mine.